Friday, January 8, 2010

Over winter break I spent a lot of time with friends and family. I got up every day and had to get ready, while other people laid in their pajamas all day. The week before Christmas my family and I would spend time with the same exact people, but each day we would go to somebody else’s house. I love my family and everything, but can’t we just do one big day where we all get together at one house? We watched the college football bowl games, and the college basketball games. We watched Michigan beat Ohio State =] and Michigan State beat Northwestern. That’s all we did pretty much for a week straight. And it was a lot of fun.
Christmas morning isn’t as exciting now that we don’t believe in Santa. It seems like that magical Christmas feeling when you wake up isn’t there anymore, and it’s kind of sad. My brother and sister and I didn’t get much on Christmas, because we each got a trip somewhere. However, my mom and dad got a lot of the stuff that they wanted from us, and it made us all happy. For the rest of Christmas, we went over to my aunt and uncle’s house to watch more basketball and football, and for Christmas dinner. We left around eight and I had to finish packing for Chicago.
My brother mad me get up at seven

No comments:

Post a Comment